Just now opened a huge carton that has all my secondary school books inside. Dust was everywhere when I opened and search for my form 5 history note cause now has a lesson that’s call “Tamadun Islam dan Asia”. That’s a trouble to me cause it is HISTORY !!! I hate it a lot while in secondary school. Why we have to read it again in our tertiary education? and it is COMPULSORY! Freaky sad !
While I have opened it, I was surprised about it.
I saw a set of delicate letter paper inside it, my memories were flash back to the moment when I was small. What’s SWEET memories ! I always bought letter paper and wrote to my dearest friend, I was always expected my friends give feedback to me. That moments were really memorable while got the letter from my friends.
Although we still keep in touch with each others, lost the feeling of received the letters. We are using mobile phone, MSN, Facebook, Skype to contact with each others nowadays. Can not deny that, it was ten thousand convenient and faster than ancient times. I am more prefer and enjoy the ways that we can get feedback immediately rather than writing and keep waiting for the postman.
I think I need to write a letter to my dearest friend and ask for a reply from her. Let’s begin to write a letter now~~ ^_^
p/s : I have not found my history note yet, I think I have lost it…. T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment