I think I have addicted on writing blog although not so amazing and colourful in my life…… I enjoy the feeling and the sound of “tik tok tik tok” from my keyboard….
The ninth day of Chinese New Year, I have went to my close friend’s house who sit beside of me during secondary school and shared many things with each other. I have realised that she was my BFF ( Best Friend Forever) cause we never lost contact with each other after graduated from secondary school , we always keep in touch during the semester breaks.
When I was in the secondary school, I have a close friend who always be with me, we chit-chat together; spent our breaks time together; or even we waited for each other after school just for strolling out to the school’s gate although we were not in the same class….. In that time, I was think about our friendship will be lasted forever no matter what has happened…. However, as I said, things we expected will not carry out perfectly…. We have lost contact after 6 months we graduated from secondary school…. I have messages her but it was like I thrown rubbish into the dustbin…. Something has happened around her cause as I known she has joined with some people ( do not know how to describe but in my opinion they are not really GOOD people) ….
I have not so many friends but I will cherish the friendships I met… no matter friends from my primary school ( seet yin is my primary friend that I appreciate a lot) , secondary school or college friends….
THANKS A LOT TO ALL OF YOU !!!
ALL OF YOU ARE THE LIGHT WHICH SPARKLING MY LIFE !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment