20.2.11

Re-open school, 3rd semester

My dear sun is working on the blue sky during my school days… Sometimes I have to begging the sun should not be too diligent because I have been darken during this new semester.

Has had re-open school almost 1 week, we always get the same instruction in the first week of the new semester which is please find your group members to work together in the new assignments. This is the most trouble thing in the whole semester due to it is a symbol that show unpleasant during the process of working together unless you have found some good members working with you.

Some friends around me are having this kind of experience. A dissatisfied with B then B also unpleased with A…. Chinese called this as Policy of Office… Fortunately, I never met it in my life and I really really  hope that I do not meet it in my future life… Hope so my dear GOD can take compassion on me this “small little girl”.

Re-open school is equal to “Re-busy school life” begin… This semester is a short semester and it only offer 2 course, totally 5 credit hours. Hope I can be happy and success through this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment