17.9.10

My life

It is very awful when you know something facts and you considering on the facts.......

Last few days I saw an article, that wrote that " Community has a hierachy, there is no absolute justice in the world" !
Yes, this is the facts that living in the world around how many thousand years....
When I was thinking on this fact, it makes me moody and almost cry seems I was a child that always need somebody to caring me....
Children world also has a hierachy....
If you are a cute girl or handsome boy, the words from your mounth will be more trustable.....
If you are a fat girl or fat boy, there are nobody listen to your words even hear.....
This was a very lamentable situation in children world....
Sadly, I was in the situation when I was primary school.....
It's never mind because the age had gone....
Moreover, I was being in such situation in my big family because of I'm a female and my quiet characteristic...
When I was in my relatives house no matter it is during chinese new year or just a normal visited and I will be ignorance.....
Everyone will think about my brother because of he is a talkative person.....
Everyone will like that, talk with a talkative person will be more interesting in their conservation.....
And the most sad thing was when finish the dinner, I will be in front of the sink and wash the dish and my brothers will in the living room and chatting ......
Eventhough no everytime I would wash the dishes but my brother never wash...
Even if once also don't.....
Everyone will listen to him, especially my grandma.......
She will telephone all of her grandson or granddaughters when their birthday ( I think so)
My brothers always can get the telephone on the right date and I never get the called on the right date, even if I get the called but this would happened only once....
My grandma is a person who "lao kit ko"....
She always thinking on the very old way.....
She will thinking about her grandchild gender, she always thinking male will be more better than female grandchild and always do compare.....
Please stop that...... It is enough to me !!!!
Sometimes I would hate to visit my relatives house because nobody will notice me.....
It is very sad thing in my life.......
I don't have any choosen.... this is my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment