17.9.10

Holidays ~~~

Semester break already pass for 2 weeks, have another 1 more week is waiting for me....
This 2 weeks can say so are bored and strange to me~~~
Boredom is because it is nothing to do when I was at home....
Strange is because I have tried the "strange" thing, I was sing-K twice in this 2 weeks..... HAHAHA
First time is with my classmates~~~
Second time is with my ex-classmates~~~
It is quite fun to me because I never sing-K before ~~~ ^_^
When I told it out, seems like nobody trust me ~T.T only few of them trust me ~~~
Never mind, I swear I have a face of "well- behaved" ^_^ HAHAHA

During this 2 weeks, the 5th anniversary bookfest was held at KLCC~~ 
Can say that it is also bored and fun to me...
Boredom is because of no money to spent ==lll
Fun is because of I have bought a book is all about my idol and this book which only sold RM16.90~~~
I bought it when the assingnation weekday special and it has mention there the original price is RM99.......
Therefore, I rapidly hold it at my hand~~~ Singaporeans called it as "kiasu" ==lll
Another day I went to the bookfest again and bought another book is about market strategies....
It is related to my course~~~
It is quite ashamed because the 2 books I bought are now dust at the corner in my room when I first day brought them back to my house >.<
I was busy to "boil drama"~~~ ==lll
And cann't deny that the "trip" is damn bored to me !!!
Date with friend = alone~~~
Never mind , finally I found my friend..........^_^

The most important thing is C4 gone next semester.... T.T
All of us will be move to C3 next sem....
Fortunately, most of C4-an will not be seperate... just a person does not know his luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment