8.6.10

Sorry , I can't help you.

Someone who are TRUELY living in pain , usually god will bless.
Is it true??? I"m sure no one can answer me.....

Today aroud 3pm , I met a father and a son at masjid jamek lrt.
The father with his son at the masjid jamek lrt exit there asked me is it a chinese.
At first, I thought he was going to ask how a particular location, but he didn't know to spoke malay, so I could help him to ask the rapid kl staff.
"Yes, I'm chinese." I also 'warm-hearted' to answered his question.

But after, I knew I was wrong.
He start to told me he and his son came from Pulau Pinang to finding jobs, but he defeated by the KL situation, and "bla....bla...bla" so on.
Finally he was told me he need to buy the bus tickets for go back to P.Pinang, but no money at all.
So he is waiting someone who has a golden heart to sponsor their tickets especially chinese.
I was told him, I just a student, I also need parent to sponsor my daily cost.
But he said "the amount is never mind, just need someone to lend a hand."
And he shown me he and his son IC , said he was not a beggar and also shown me the newspaper he finding jobs.
But the IC shown his son was born at KL, not as he said born at P.Pinang.
So I also asked my doubt out. Then he said he and his wife are married at KL and so on......
At that moment , I really hope he can let me go....
I answered again " I have out of money...."
But he was so stubborn and said his STARNDARD answer "the amount is never mind...."
"Sorry, I can't help you." I was answered him with a heart of stone.
Finally he thanked me and let me go....

I really hated that when someone was hint something, but the person was very stubborn.
Just like the group of people in front of times square , and say which one would you vote, and call you  buy them items for charity, but they do not mention clearly that what charity organisation they will donate.
If you don't buy , they will bound you......
In my opinion, the amount of donation is not important, the most important things is the golden heart of the donate person.

Actually the father and the son can get help from some political groups....
Get help from political groups is better and faster than get help from the lrt station.
If you are TRUELY no money to buy the bus ticket, I feel sorry to you and
GOD BLESS YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment