23.8.11

Good Luck~ Exam...

Tomorrow have an English final exam......
Actually I am very worry about this course due to lack of time....
Time always is the only thing that lack while exam, and I'm such a wasting time person, I surely cannot have a good time management while exam... and this has reflected to my exam period..
I have lost 25 marks in my previous exam and lost 10 marks in my previous and previous exam due to lack of time management...
Tomorrow need to worry one more time, but I'm sure I will face the same problem as I always face in exam...
Write a long essay which contains 8 paragraphs is really killing me... but as a student, I need to do so !
Write a analysis essay is still okay to me!
Answer a comprehension, I not sure is it okay to me... cause I not really done a comprehension during this semester....
I have done once of write a summary about the comprehension article, but I think is still okay okay to me....
Finally, the most crisis thing coming soon, need to write all those thing in just 120 minutes.....
HUH?!
For others CAN done within 120 minutes, but for me.... hmm.... hmm...hmm... don't dare to think...
A long essay normally I use 1 and the half hours to do it.....
Analysis essay I use 30 minutes to do it...
Then after done these, I need to hand in my exam booklet... and the other 30 marks fly away...
I really don't wish this happen in my exam....
God~ PLEASE give me energy for my brain and my hand to done all the questions within 2 hours~~~
100 % HOPE !!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment