12.12.10

fly

Some people's action will act like a fly, not like a G6 that sounds sweet....
WHY? WHY?? WHY??????
My house has a fly.... I can't "tahan" anymore!!!
I have been endure you  10 ++ years !!!
why the endure word is present tense not a past tense ? Cause I think I will endure you more more more years again !!!!

Why this person will think he is the most important in the house, the cleverest in the house, the most reasonable in the house .... and more more more !!!!
He always say me have many reason to escape things.....
I need to tell you right now " THE THING I HATE THE MOST IS PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS CARI REASON !!!" and the person who always cari reason is YOU !!!
and please don't always force other people to accept your opinion.....
summore, you do not listen others opinions .... cause you are a fly , always make noise like a fly !!!
different people have different opinions , do you know that ????
you totally do not understand this, do not understand human rights.....
How dare you said you are an university student !!!
Perhaps the things I said at here you do not understand , cause you always irrupt my human rights ....
Do not give chances to me !!! and force me accept all the things !!!!

I have told you , but most of the times I spread my opinions, you must stop me , just like stop me is your job!!!
I do not expect you will change your attitude anymore, cause I knew you won't .

No comments:

Post a Comment