25.11.10

Homosexuality

Homosexuality is it a fault ???


I don’t know what’s other people think about it , but at least on my mind, it doesn’t fault, because every people have their freedom to choose what life they actually want, so that called HUMAN RIGHTS.
However, it may harm their parents who raise them, who caring about them……
I think it was an extremely hurt when parents realise their child is a gay.
Perhaps some parents are open minded, they can accept their child is a gay or lesbian. But some parents are strongly disagree with their child. (As the result, this is their family own business)

In the second semester week 9, we have done our Chinese Writing for Mass Media assignments and also we have presented our slides.
We have chosen HOMOSEXUALITY as the title for assignment. We found some people from different scopes to give their opinions for this subject.
Everything is okay and successfully while doing this assignment so that I would not sharing at here, cause that is a long long long process……
However, the most important thing is THANKS aunty zera and soothang~~

The most happy thing is I has do a video for our presentation slide……
This is the first time I cut and edit 4 movie trailer become a video.
The video I'm downloaded from internet, maybe it will cause me sued by some else because it was copyright infringement but I’m happily to share at here…… and sorry about it……
And THANKS for the person who choosen the theme song for this video~~ Josh ~~

Due to she say "gay or lesbian 相爱没有那么简单"
Yes, this is the truth......

No comments:

Post a Comment