15.6.10

Don't Tell MaMa

Yesterday and today finally I wait until the assignation bus after school !
It can seems a very lucky situation, cause I have TWICE go to the lrt station by this bus since I have the TnGcard.
Today also a lucky day to me, can go back on time, no need stay back for group meeting.

Very happy go to KL central with my new friend.
After arrive the KL central, she go back with KTM before she introduce to me the KL central.
My first impression to KL central is so familiar..... seems I came before.
Never mind ~ the important things is find some "CHEAP" food to cure my stomach !

When I walk around the KL central, I found that all the things was not cheap....
How do I found cheap food??? Many question mark appear on my mind !
Suddenly I saw a advertisement, it is a famous sandwich/burger advertisement.....
I saw until drooling, the burger is such big in the advertisement !
The price is also reasonable if it has such big in the advertisement.
For the different day , have discount price for the appoint meal.
And this is my first time bought this brand , exicted too ~~~
So I didn't think too much, I bought it !

As a advertising student, I should believe to my lecturer, ms Chitra.
Cause this is a deception advertisement......
When I was making order, I have a bit regret...
And I tought the meal was included drink, but when I go to the counter there, it shown me need to pay 10.50, during college life, I spent a lot of money on food. Today add more 10.50, that was a burden to me......
When I was back home , I told mama I went to KL central today, and walk around ONLY !
SHHHH~~~~~ don't tell mama yah !

No comments:

Post a Comment