12.6.10

Don't Gambling

Hooray~
FIFA WORLD CUP is coming yesterday on 8.30 pm depends on Malaysia time.
Can feel that the ambience is fully surrounded by the topic of world cup.
Which team you support??? Which team can win the contest ???
And for girls topic certainly is "who is the most 'leng zhai' ?" ! Definitely I would vote for
~Cristiano Ronaldo~ !!!
Yesterday I read an article, its question that why girls like to watch FIFA World Cup ???
The top 1 answer is because girls want to see more "leng zhai" athletes move at the football field.
I agree with this answer , because I'm also watch FIFA due to this reason.
Can't deny that , watching "leng zhai " is very cheerful things!

But thousand of people will gambling .
A few days ago , when I was at the masjid jamek escalator there .
I heard somebody said " Don't bet on ball so much ! "
He spoke to his mobile phone , and repeated this sentences.
Yes, he is right !

Gambling is harmness to ourselves and also will affect others.
While we were in primary school , the moral teachers always taught us don't bet.
Bet will bring a lot of problems to us and affects our future even will also affects our family.
Everyone also know that, but why should commit it ???
I curious to know what is the reasons.
Human being are strange creatures......
Just like everybody know that breaking laws will need to go in jail but still have people will commit crime...

Therefore, Don't gambling !

No comments:

Post a Comment